Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pay it Forward Giveaway



I recently won Kristen's "Pay it Forward" giveaway at Whatcha' Eatin?

Wow, I usually don't win contests so this is pretty exciting! Can't wait to see what nifty item comes my way, lol! Thanks so much, Kristen!!

What is Pay it Forward? There are so many lovely giveaways in blogland, bloggers eagerly commenting and abuzz with the excitement of winning an unexpected gift, but that’s it. Someone wins, and then the generosity comes to a screeching halt and we go on with our lives. Nice, but lacking in momentum. This giveaway is a little different, however, because the “receivers” are also to become “givers”, if you will. In fact, that’s the most important rule of the game...

The rules:
I will choose two winners over the next few months. Since my blog is new and I only have a handful of followers, I'm going to do two separate drawings (to spread out the fun). For each contest that I post, I will select one winner from those who leave a comment and send them a gift within the next 365 days. I am willing to mail anywhere in the world, so don’t let that stop you from commenting. The catch is that you must have a blog and be willing to do the same thing for two more people. To enter the first contest, leave a comment on this post, no later than Sunday, July 5th 2009 by midnight, Eastern time. I will announce the winners on Monday, July 6th.

This is so much fun! Good Luck Ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'd love to enter your contest. I promise to Pay It Forward if I win.

    (In fact, I just read that book last night. Talk about coincidence!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! If I win i'll send my person some thing from Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you two - you've both won the contest.

    ReplyDelete


GreenOnionsGal(at)gmail(dot)com

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
I review for BookSneeze


free counters

Faves

Blinkie



Daisypath Anniversary tickers