Monday, July 6, 2009

Giveaway Winners





Congratulations Angela & Melissa!

As the only two entrants in my very first giveaway and since you are both dear friends - it felt right to choose both of you to win. So now, go forth and "Pay it Forward" my friends, LOL! You will receive your prizes by the end of this month.

Happy Monday morning to you!!

=)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Karen, i was going to announce your give a way on my blog but we had a busy weekend and I forgot to! But yay! I'm excited! Thank you! I'll have to come up with something to pay it forward. What comes to your mind when you think of Ireland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys! =) Sorry, lol! Hmmmmm, besides the beautiful scenery and awesome Irish folks? Guinness, horses, Pubs, tea rooms, scones, lace, B&B's, loughs, ship building, clover, football, green fields with stone fences, cliffs, music, poetry, castles, standing stones.....

    ReplyDelete


GreenOnionsGal(at)gmail(dot)com

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
I review for BookSneeze


free counters

Faves

Blinkie



Daisypath Anniversary tickers