Monday, May 3, 2010

Aaaarrgggh, the Agony!

My guy is leaving today for a week and we are busy with last minute preparations. I hate it when he's gone and he travels quite a lot for his job with InterVarsity......sigh.


Should be an interesting week with the FIL. Saturday, we moved him to a duplex in town that's closer to us. He does not do well with change and has some minor mental issues that severely complicate things. He's already gotten lost once on his adult tricycle. That was near dusk but he did very well yesterday so I'm hoping he won't need to be rescued too often, LOL!


Everything in good condition and of value has been taken to the new digs but I'm dreading the inevitable fall-out this afternoon once he realizes his old place has been cleared out of all the junk clutter. Being very attached to "things" regardless of their condition (most being candidates for the trash heap), he's a hoarder of the most dramatic nature. By the time he realizes this, my dearly beloved will be on a plane and unreachable.......hurray, one guess as to who gets to have all the fun - Yikes! He can be quite persistent and volcanic so thanks for sending any good thoughts and prayers this way. I'm a bit of a nervous wreck thinking about it. 


On another note, this past week I got some good shots that I hope to post very soon. I hope your week is wonderful!




PS Is it Sunday yet?!?



2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, handling it all alone!

    Praying that you're strong through this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Brittany - I know this is nothing compared to your being apart from Patrick for 3 months!

    I hope the next few weeks fly by for you until you suddenly reach the day that you are together!

    =)

    ReplyDelete


GreenOnionsGal(at)gmail(dot)com

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
I review for BookSneeze


free counters

Faves

Blinkie



Daisypath Anniversary tickers