Monday, April 26, 2010

The Winner Is........



Thanks to everyone for making my anniversary giveaway fun with your kind comments! I'm happy to announce that Brittany from Que Sera Sera has won the apron giveaway. 




Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
34
Timestamp: 2010-04-26 13:52:37 UTC




Brittany said...

What a neat giveaway! I'm a new follower and I love, love, love the Lucy! Happy Anniversary!!




I hope you all will help spread the word about Scarlet Threads. 


Have a wonderful week!






4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited!! Thanks so much for hosting such a fabulous giveaway! I can't wait to get this ADORABLE apron! I might be scared to cook in it because it's too cute! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to spread the word of Scarlet Threads. Can't wait for you to receive it!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winner. We own several ST aprons ourselves, as you know they are near and dear to my heart, too! Keep spreading the word!!

    God bless! <><
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, congratulations to Brittany! She's a fun blog friend!

    ReplyDelete


GreenOnionsGal(at)gmail(dot)com

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
I review for BookSneeze


free counters

Faves

Blinkie



Daisypath Anniversary tickers