Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rwandan Coffee Winner(s)



Hey, birthdays are for splurging a little right? So, I decided to have two winners! You know that person who buys the gift way in advance and then can't stand to hold onto it very long and ends up giving it early anyway? Well, that would be me.  =)


Congratulations to Amy Mayer  and Reginald! I hope you guys enjoy this Rwandan specialty coffee as much as I do. Please send your address to me so I can get your bag of whole bean coffee out to you right away.  


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
39
Timestamp: 2009-09-02 04:33:16 UTC


amy mayer said...I love anything by James Patterson and a new fave called Christ the Lord by Anne Rice.


Random Integer Generator   

Here are your random numbers:

53
Timestamp: 2009-09-02 04:42:02 UTC





Reginald said...To Kill a Mockingbird and anything by the author Julian May.



Thanks everyone for your entries and fantastic book suggestions. I'm adding quite a few titles to my "need to read" list and I know I have Melissa's followers to thank for providing the phenomenal numbers for the contest. It is so much more fun to have over 50 for a giveaway as opposed to just 2 so I appreciate your stopping by and the kind well wishes. 


The wonderful thing about ordering from this company (one of many) is that their coffee is not pre-roasted and sitting on the shelves. The green coffee beans are shipped from Rwanda to Roswell, Georgia then roasted to order and sent directly to you. My order usually arrives here in Central Florida within 2-3 days unless it is near the holidays when I know to order well ahead.


They have four main roasts: Medium, Blend, Dark and Espresso. I like the Blend for versatility. It's a mix of half Medium and half Dark and can be brewed to preference. I like stronger coffee than some of my friends so it's easy to go lighter for them. You can't go wrong with this exceptional coffee no matter what roast you buy. There is also a Hazelnut flavored option for non-purists.


I hope you consider trying some for yourself and maybe keep it in mind for gifts as the holidays roll around. If you are near the Atlanta area, they also have two retail coffeehouses for you to enjoy. Visit "Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee" for more information. 


Okay, time for sleep (I'm not getting any younger you know)!
=)









9/9 UPDATE: As I've been unable to reach Reginald, I've chosen an alternate winner. Contrats to CarolPie! Please respond to the email I've sent you. =)


SEPTEMBER 1, 2009 2:47 PM
carolpie said...
Julie and Julia.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

26
Timestamp: 2009-09-09 14:33:34 UTC


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway! I look forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete


GreenOnionsGal(at)gmail(dot)com

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
I review for BookSneeze


free counters

Faves

Blinkie



Daisypath Anniversary tickers