Thursday, September 10, 2009

Flowers & Friends


I got a HUGE, beautiful, bouquet of a dozen red roses and lilies for my birthday. It looks deceptively small in this photo. When I sat in the dining room chair, I completely disappeared behind it. It was really gorgeous (ya did good, Evan)! I didn't get to enjoy it for very long in it's original state because we were surprised to discover that I'm highly allergic to lilies (boo!). My neighbor, Betty, was nice enough to give them a home for me while I continued to enjoy the roses. The blossoms had thick, multiple petals and were as big as my palm.

And these are my two favorite redheads!



They brought me this cute birthday bag filled with great gifts:


Neck comfort wrap, yummy candle and a gift card!


Thanks, girls! I love ya!


PS Tomorrow - Cranberry Orange Scones

1 comment:


GreenOnionsGal(at)gmail(dot)com

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
I review for BookSneeze


free counters

Faves

Blinkie



Daisypath Anniversary tickers