skip to main |
skip to sidebar
One of my favorite blogs is "Scotland for the Senses". Until I can fulfill my lifelong dream of visiting that phenomenal country, I get my thrills vicariously through blogs such this delightful one written by PurestGreen.
Please visit her blogs and say "hello"!
Bless your wee heart! Thanks very much for this link. I do hope you get to visit Scotland. Although maybe not today - the rain is coming in from the side and it is just terrible. Big squeeze from Edinburgh!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting! Ah, I do envy you there in Scotland despite the rain, lol! I thought I had posted for your giveaway but I don't see it. Shall I post again?
ReplyDeleteYour name was certainly in the hat of treats ...for the Drummond tartan I believe. Sorry you didn't win! The one hard thing about holding giveaways is that I really do want everyone to win.
ReplyDeleteYou are right, it was Drummond. =D I'm thrilled for the two winners and really appreciate the chance to win. It was very generous of you to open it up internationally.
ReplyDeleteThanks again! I love learning how people live day to day and your blog is especially interesting to me. I've also enjoyed other sites listed in your blog roll. "Scotland in the Gloaming" is stunning. I'm using the photos to entice my husband to want to visit!