Saturday, June 6, 2009

G'Day Mates

There's good news and (not so) bad news on the computer front. Miraculously, my hard drive was not fried so the computer guy removed it from the "tower" and turned it into a nifty external hard drive which I can plug into my new laptop (once I get it) and retrieve all of my info! Wooohooo!! Since I plan to get a Macbook, I'm not sure if I can retrieve my contact list and calendar from Outlook but everything else should be good to go. There are a lot of Microsoft applications you can run on a Mac these days so I might get lucky with the contact list.

Speaking of Mac.....Apple store, here I come!! (Man, I've been waiting six years to say those words)!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, You won my Pay it Forward Giveaway! Can you please email me your mailing address so I can send you off some goodies?
    -Kristen
    k_springthorpe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! I"m glad you were able to save the info! And that's exciting that you get a lap top of your dreams! =)

    And yay, I saw the comment above so congratulations on your win! Fun!

    ReplyDelete


GreenOnionsGal(at)gmail(dot)com

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
I review for BookSneeze


free counters

Faves

Blinkie



Daisypath Anniversary tickers